|A graph from the 2 sessions last week - no numbers yet; top secret - it's just artwork for now!|
No.1 MONDAY 21 st DECEMBER 2015 1pm – 3pm
Mixed youth group 250m velodrome hour record rules:
1. Any record attempt must be judged and ratified by qualified track commissaries of the host nation’s cycling governing body in
accordance with the rules as set below.
2. At the time of any record attempt all competing riders must be aged no younger than 12 and no older than 16.
3. No more than 16 riders are permitted on the track at any given time.
4. Proof of age must be provided by participants to the independent judging team.
5. All competing riders must be registered, signed-in & numbered with males wearing different coloured numbers to the female
6. Track pursuit pads must be out during the record attempt.
7. Appropriate youth gearing on standard fixed wheel track bikes must be used without tri-bars.
8. A minimum of 4 riders must be on the pace line at any given time (4+1 to allow for changes)
9. A minimum of one accompanying female or male rider must be in the pace group at any given time.
10. If there is a gap of any more than a bike length between any of the front four riders on the pace line that is carried on for more
than 250m (and if there is not a 'legal' quartet behind to step in as the new lead group) then the record setting attempt would
be declared null and void by the event commissaries.
11. Riders can only join the pace group at the back of the pace line.
12. At one hour, the final distance reached is to be recorded at the point on the track where the front wheel arrives in the first mixed grouping of 4 pace line riders that includes at least one female or one male competitor.